Careers | Administrative Assistant
SAHO is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to provide support within its Bargaining and Interpretation Department located in Regina.
This position reports to the Director of Bargaining and Interpretation.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the provision of day- to-day administrative and organizational support to the Bargaining and Interpretation Team in addition to SAHO Legal Counsel.
This position is required to:
- Contribute to the efficient operation of the Department by performing timely and accurate confidential administrative, clerical and receptionist duties and other related support functions.
- Provide technical administrative support through the exemplary use of the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Update and maintain departmental databases, filing systems and corporate records.
- Be able to work collegially, collaboratively and build positive relationships through respectful and professional interactions.
- Applicants should possess Grade twelve and completion of one year post secondary education in office administration, plus three years relevant experience.
Please apply in confidence by January 29, 2021 Heather Duncan, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to being offered the position with SAHO, the selected candidate will be required to complete a satisfactory criminal record check.
SAHO thanks all applicants; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Closing Date: 29-Jan-2021
Apply to: Human Resources, Heather Duncan
View the complete job description (in Adobe Acrobat PDF format):
View all Available Career Postings